Steel Ground Plates
|Galvanized Steel w/o connector||1/4" x 9-3/4" x 14-3/4"||4||1150||61362-0|
|GP-GC+||Galvanized Steel with connector||1/4" x 9-3/4" x 14-3/4"||4||1160||61363-7|
|GP-B||Bare Steel w/o connector||1/4" x 9-3/4" x 14-3/4"||4||1150||61364-4|
|GP-BC||Bare Steel with connector||1/4" x 9-3/4" x 14-3/4"||4||1160||61365-1|
Notes: Meets NEC Code 250.52.A.7 and NESC Code 094.B.3.C
- NEC 250.53.H required to be installed not less than 30 inches below surface of the earth.
- NESC 094 B3C required to be installed at a depth of not less than five (5) feet.
- NEC 250.53(2) requires two electrodes unless a single electrode has a resistance to earth of 25 ohms or less.
*GP-GC UL Listed. Connectors for GP-GC are shipped in a separate box.
+GP-G Listed when used with #2AWG max conductor
- Manufactured from solid 0.25″ steel.
- Available in galvanized or bare steel.
- Made in USA. Veteran owned company.
- 2 sq.-ft. surface area.
- Suffix “C” denotes with Galvan ground rod clamp.
- Minimum zinc thickness 3.9 mils (per ASTM A-123.