Intersystem Bonding Bridge
- Meets NEC 250.94 requirement for Intersystem Bonding Termination.
- Used in residential and commercial applications to ground up to four (4) systems to a single location.
- Lay-in style connection and good for up to four auxiliary ground wires.
- Available in die-cast zinc or copper alloy.
- Wide wire range, some connectors are UL for only #10-#14 awg. and only for sizes #6-#4 awg. on the main.
- Approved for use with solid or stranded copper conductors.
- Assembled with stainless steel screws and plastic cover.
- Plastic cover snaps on and provides protection and an easy and aesthetically pleasing installation.
- UL Listed.
|Material||Main Grounding Conductor Range||Auxiliary Ground Wire Range||Pcs. Per Ctn.||Wt. Per 100||NAED
|Zinc Alloy||#6 - #2||#14 - #4||10||42||61504-4|
|IBBCU||Copper Alloy||#6 - #2||#14 - #4||10||67||61504-1|